Step by Step process for filling online Transfers Application Form:
1. Go to http://cdse.telangana.gov.in
2. Click on the Application for Teachers Transfers in Teachers Corner.
3. Fill in the application form as per the instructions are given in a User Guide & Govt. Orders & also keeping in mind clarifications issued from time to time.
4. Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory). It is advised to submit mobile phone-numbers that are in working condition and keep it in use until completion of the whole transfer process, as all communications will be sent through S.M.S from time to time.
5. Enter your ‘7’ digit Treasury Id, Date of Birth, & enter the verification code.
6. The application will be opened.
7. Auto-Populated Fields:
i) When an application form is opened, you will find that the some of the fields are auto-populated. This is done to make a process of submitting your application easy & quick. The fields that are auto-populated or filled up in advance with the required information are,
a. Name of the District:
b. Zone, Mandal:
c. Treasury Id, Date of Birth:
e. Present working School Code with name and management:
f. In case of HM/Teacher is a Recognized Teachers’ Union Office bearer, the system will generate points as per orders of Government.
ii) The details not correct or do not relate to candidate, press “BACK” button.
8. HMs/Teachers will need to select the following fields & fill the same:
i) Marital Status.
ii) Category of the post.
v) Management in which appointed. (i.e., Local Bodies/Government).
vi) Exercise option, if HMs/Teachers desires to transfer from current management to initial appointed management.
vii) Select calendar Date since when she/he is working in present school. The system will calculate period as per norms given in Govt Orders.
viii) Select Category of present school (1/2/3/4). In case of change, a provision is given for changing the category of the school in last 8-years.
ix) Select calendar date informing date of first appointment and Category of the post.
x) Select the classes and subjects (if teaching multi-subjects/classes upload all the details) during the last academic year 2016-17, to calculate the C.C.E Internal Marks.
xi) Select level of participation, i.e., National/State Level if she/he wants to avail points under National/State Teacher awards, Participation in Sports, Inspire or Science Exhibitions.
xii) Select from the drop-down menu under the respective category, if he/she desires to claim preferential category.
9. If HM/Teacher wants to avail Spouse points then give details like Treasury Id, Name, Designation, Working office, District, Mandal, of the spouse.
10. If the HM/Teacher is working as NCC / Bharat Scouts and Guides officer a. Select appropriately and indicate from which date he/she is working as NCC/ Bharat Scouts and Guides Officer in the present school b. If he/she is working as NCC officer, then select working wing, i.e., Navy/Air force/Army from a drop-down menu.
11. Performance Points that will get automatically displayed:
a. If HM/Teacher is registered with TSeKX
b. School Performance points, i.e. increase in enrollment, transition, CCE, School % performance in SSC exams, and MDM marks.
c. Individual performance points i.e., CCE, performance in SSC exams.
12. Preview, Submit, Reference number:
a. After filling all details, press PREVIEW button, it will display the details submitted by them.
b. All details are found to be correct; press SUBMIT
c. If some of the details are not found to be correct, press EDIT & resubmit the information.
d. Verify the correctness of entitlement points obtained before the submission of their applications.
e. On submission of application forms, online candidates shall be given reference I.D number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future-correspondence. Submission of an application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference I.D number.
f. On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application, along with the certificates and store it for future use.
13. Certificates to be uploaded:
a. HM/Teacher is claiming the points mentioned below, need to upload certificates as indicated in Government orders.
b. Spouse Certificate.
c. Teachers Award.
d. Union officer bearer.
e. If N.C.C officer, the certificate issued by the Commandant Officer, if Bharat Scouts & Guide, the certificate issued by the DEO concerned.
f. Sports participation certificate countersigned by Chairperson, SMC committee.
g. Inspire / Science Fair participation certificate countersigned by Chairperson, SMC committee
h. Respective certificate that comes under a preferential category.
14. Support for Filling in the Transfer Application & CGG Help-Desk:
a. At all MEO Offices, a computer with net connectivity and support of computer operator will be provided and interested HMs/Teachers may visit the MEO Office for entering the online application form and submitting their options.
a. For domain, related clarifications, contact IT Cell at respective districts.
b. After submission of online applications, if HMs/Teachers request notice any corrections has to be raised at DEO office for any correction.
15. Hard Copy Submission & Verification:-
a. After submitting online, HMs/teachers need to take the printout of his/her application along with certified copies
b. Candidates should not post the printout of application to any office. c. The hard copy of the applications form should be submitted to MEO/Dy. EO/DEO as per orders issued by Govt.
d. After verification of all applications by MEO/Dy EO/DEO, a Tentative Seniority list will be generated in their respective Category of a post, Subject, Medium based on the entitlement points obtained by the HM/Teacher.
16. Confirmation of willingness for transfers:
a. A One Time Password (O.T.P) generated by the system is communicated to the Teachers/HMs who submitted their transfer application
b. Request Transfer Applications of HMs/Teachers will be allowed to participate in the web counseling once they confirm the willingness through OTP generated password.
c. No O.T.P will be generated or communicated to the Teachers/HM’s under compulsory transfers as they need not confirm their willingness.
17. Final seniority lists will be generated after completing above process & as confirmed by DEO concerned.