1) The following categories of Head Master, Grade-II (Gazetted) / Teacher in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
(a) Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted), who have completed (5) years of service in a particular School as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
(b) Teachers, who have completed (8) years service in a particular school as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
(c) The male Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) /Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st July of current year and working in Girls High School.
(d) The Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) and the Subject Teacher concerned of the school in which the pass percentage in the S.S.C. Public Exam (March) is less than 25% shall be transferred to the schools located in Category-III / IV habitations. However, for want of Subject Teachers if the result is below 25%, the Head Master concerned shall not be made accountable and hence shall not be shifted. The Transfer Committee constituted should take up such transfers on first instance without reference to general transfer or entitlement points of the individuals.
2) If no women HMs / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then male HMs / Teachers who are over and above 50 years of age may be considered for posting to such Schools.
3) Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) / Teacher who has completed a minimum period of two years service in a category of post in a School as on 1st July of the current year shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
4) The Head Masters Grade-II (Gazetted) / Teachers shifted under Rationalization i.e., Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools shall also participate in the Transfers Counseling, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such Transfer and next junior shall be shifted. If other junior Teacher is not available he/she shall be shifted.
5) The Head Masters, Gr.II (Gazetted) who has completed (5) year of service and Teacher who has completed (8) years of service as NCC Officer, shall be posted in a vacancy in a School where there is NCC unit.
6) All transfers shall be affected within the present Management, Agency Area to Agency Area, and Plain Area to Plain Area.
The following categories shall take precedence in the seniority list, in the order given below, irrespective of their entitlement points.
a. Physically handicapped i.e., those with not less than 70% Visually Challenged / Ortho-Handicap./ Hearing Impaired has to produce SADAREM Certificate or Medical Board certificate.
c. Legally separated women and not remarried.
d. Head Master, Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher who is suffering with the following diseases, in which he/she is undergoing treatment:
II. Open Heart Surgery.
IV. Bone T.B.
V. Kidney/Liver/Heart Transplantation.
e. Applicants with dependent children who are mentally retarded/ suffering from Leukaemia (Blood Cancer) and are undergoing treatment.
f. Applicants’ Children suffering with holes in the heart by birth and undergoing medical treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers.
g. Applicants with dependant children suffering from Juvenile Diabetes.
Note 1: For the purpose of (d, e & f) above, a copy of the Certificate issued by a competent authority i.e., District Medical Board / State Medical Board should be enclosed to the application for consideration of preferential categories.
Note 2: The Head Master, Gr.II (Gazetted) should avail either the preferential category (Rule 8) or the special points (Rule 6 (II) (c) once in (5) years, and Teachers should avail either the preferential category (Rule 8) or the special points (Rule 6 (II) (c) once in (8) years, and an entry be made in the Service Book.
Note 3: The Teachers who have availed the preferential category or spouse category in the earlier transfer counseling and now shifted under Rationalization without completion of (8) years of service shall be given the respective benefits / entitlement points along with the Rationalization points.