Scholarship Amount: Each winner of this scholarship will be receiving an amount of Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand Rupees) per year for up to 6 years (Total of up to Rs. 30,000) or until she/he completes the graduation or technical degree, whichever is earlier.
Number of scholarships: Number of scholarships will be decided based on the number of applications received from the eligible students each year. BIGHELP filters the applications and decides the winners based on their GPA or marks, financial status, community service and extracurricular achievements
1. Studied in Z.P. / Municipal / Govt. School in any state of India during the current academic year.
2. Scored 9.8 or above G.P.A or 98% or above marks in 10th class during the academic year 2017-18 (Those who passed 10th class during the previous academic years are not eligible to apply).
3. Annual income of the parent/Guardian is not more than Rs. 1,00,000/-
4. Not eligible for Agricultural land more than one acre.
Note: Students studied in Residential schools / Govt. Aided Private Schools/ any other private schools / Central Govt. Schools / Model Schools with Hostel Facility are NOT eligible to apply
Application process for the academic year 2017-18 is opened now:
Application Process: Application process opens every year during the month of May. Follow the steps below to apply.
Enclosures: Please attach the following with your application
1. A recent passport size photo (affix at the space provided in the application).
2. Copy of income certificate or ration card.
3. Copy of certificates received in co curricular activities or social service.
4. Copy of 10th class mark sheet (signed by the school Head Master).
5. Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable only.
6. A hand written letter by the applicant on a white paper (letter should explain why the student needs this scholarship, her/his current financial situation, family situation, student’s future goals etc.)
Verification procedure: All shortlisted students will be interviewed over phone by the BIGHELP executive team from Hyderabad. Applicant’s details will also be verified with the help of the local teams.
Winners Announcement: Winners will be published in our website on or before 15th August.
Application mailing address: Complete applications should be received by BIGHELP administrative office at the following address on or before the due date.
APHB, BALAJINAGAR, KUKATPALLY,
Addition Info: For addition information, please visit www.bighelp.org or contact 040-23152224.
Office Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM (Monday to Friday)
1. This form should be filled in CAPITAL letters only.
2. Last date for submission of application for the academic year 2017-18 is June 30th, 2018.
3. Application must be signed by the applicant and the school head master.
4. Applications without signature will be rejected.
Last date for submission of application for the academic year 2017-18 is June 30th, 2018.