Read the following:
2. A.P.Re-organisation Act 2014, Dated:01.03.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No’s. 221-250, Revenue Department, dated:11.10.2016.
The new State of Telangana has been formed vide reference 2nd read above with the territories specified in Section 3 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014. As per the Section 97 of the said Act, the Article 371(D) of the Constitution of India which was inserted with respect to the then State of Andhra Pradesh to provide equitable opportunities and facilities for the people belonging to different parts of the State, in the matter of Public Employment and education, is amended to substitute "the State of Ahdhra Pradesh or the State of Telangana in place of the "State of Andhra Pradesh". Accordingly, the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975, also commonly known as “Presidential Order was republished vide G.O.Ms.No.674 G.A.(SPF)Department, dated: 20.10.1975 in the reference 1st read above
and made applicable to the State of Telangana vide G.O.Ms.No:45, Law (F) Department, dated:01-06-2016.
2. Subsequently, vide reference 3rd read above, the Ten (10) Districts in Telangana State have been re-organised and Thirty One (31) new Districts have been formed. In view of the formation of the Telangana State and subsequent re-organisation of the Districts, Revenue Divisions & Mandals, necessity has arisen initially to issue amendments to the existing Presidential Order and later preparation of new Presidential Order suitable for the requirements of the new State of Telangana. This issue has been discussed elaborately at various levels on several occasions with the concerned officials as well as the representatives of the employee unions and it is felt that in the context of changed realities and developments in the new State, there is a need to issue a New Presidential Order to the State of Telangana so as to fulfill the aspirations and needs of the people of Telangana State in the
matter of Public Employment.
3. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby constitute a High Level Committee with the following Ministers and Officials to make a detailed study in consultation with Secretaries and Heads of all the departments as well as employees associations and submit a detailed report to Government at the earliest so as to enable the Government to formulate the draft new Presidential Order suitable to the requirements of the State of Telangana and submit the same to the Government of India for the approval
of the Hon’ble President of India :
Dy.C.M & Minister for Education. --- Chairman
2. Sri Etela Rajender,
Minister for Finance, Planning & Civil Supplies. --- Member
3. Sri Pocharam Srinivas Reddy
Minister for Agriculture. --- Member
4. Sri T.Harish Rao,
Minister for Irrigation, Marketing & Legislative Affairs. --- Member
5. Sri S.P.Singh, I.A.S.,
Chief Secretary to Government. --- Member
6. Smt.Ranjeev R. Acharya,
Special Chief Secretary to Government, Education Department. --- Member
7. Dr.S.K.Joshi, IAS.,
Special Chief Secretary to Govt. Irrigation & CAD Department., --- Member
8. Sri Ajay Mishra, IAS.,
Spl. Chief Secretary to Govt. Energy Department., --- Member
9. Sri Suresh Chanda, I.A.S.,
Special Chief Secretary to Govt., AH DD & F Department. --- Member
10. Sri B.R.Meena, I.A.S.,
Special Chief Secretary to Govt., Revenue Department --- Member
11. Sri V.Niranjan Rao,
Secretary to Government, Law Department --- Member
12. Sri Adhar Shina, I.A.S.,
Prl. Secretary to Govt., (Poll.) & (Ser.)(FAC), GAD. --- Member Convenor.
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Chairman of the Committee.
All the Members and Officials concerned.
All the Departments of Secretariat.
All the HODs through their Administrative Departments concerned.
The P.S. to Prl. Secretary to C.M.