GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Read the Following:
- G.O.Ms.No.2, Education (SE.Genl.I) Department, dated 05.01.2011.
- From the Finance(HRM.IV)Department, U.O.Note.No.68/1/HRM.IV/2014, dated 09.04.2015
Based on the recommendations of the Ninth Pay Revision Commission, 2010, orders were issued enhancing reimbursement of tuition fees from Rs.400/- to Rs.1000/- per annum, per pupil, to the children, not exceeding two, of Non-Gazetted Officers and Class-IV employees studying in all the classes from LKG to Intermediate / 12th Class, vide reference first read above.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, 2015, recommended enhancement of the above said reimbursement of tuition fees from Rs.1000/- to Rs.2,500/-.
3. The Government, after careful examination of the matter, and the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, 2015, hereby enhance the reimbursement of tuition fees from Rs.1000/- to Rs.2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Five Hundred Only) per annum, per pupil, to the children not exceeding two of all the Class-IV employees and Non-Gazetted officers studying in all the classes from LKG. upto and inclusive of the Intermediate / 12th Class, subject to the other usual conditions regarding the submission of receipts, certificate, etc., as per the existing Rules and Regulations, from the present Academic Year of 2015-2016.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance(HRM.IV)Department, vide their U.O.No.9854/189/A1/HRM.IV/2015, dated: 12.08.2015.
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of School Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
All the Departments of Secretariat.
All Sections in School Education Department
All Heads of Departments.
All the District Collectors.
All District Educational Officers in the State.
All District Treasury Officers in the State.
All Zilla Praja Parishads in the State.
All Commissioners of Municipalities in the State.
The Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
The Finance (HRM.IV)Department.
The G.A(Service Welfare) Department.