GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Read the following:
2. Circular Memo.No.68/1/HRM.IV/2014,Finance (HRM.IV) Department, Dated: 04-04-2015.
In the Government order 1st read above, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 w.e.f. 01.07.2013, allowing monetary benefit w.e.f. 02.06.2014 and cash payment from the month of March 2015. Regarding the arrears of salary from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015, it was ordered that the orders would be issued separately.
2. In the Circular Memo 2nd read above, it was directed that the pay fixation claims shall be prepared in three parts, out of which, Part-II shall contain the quantum of arrears to be paid for the period from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015.
3. Government have decided to pay the arrears of RPS, 2015 for the period from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015 and it is here by ordered that 50% of the arrears shall be paid in the financial year 2017-18 and the balance amount in 2018-19, in eighteen equal monthly instalments commencing from 1st July, 2017 along with monthly salary payable on 1st July, 2017 for the month of June, 2017.
4. The detailed circular instructions regarding the drawal procedure are being issued separately.
5. The Drawing and Disbursement Officers shall take utmost care while claiming these arrears and any lapses found in the matter will be viewed seriously. The DDOs shall comply with the provisions of the Income Tax Act as regards tax deduction at source.
6. This G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://finance.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
K. RAMA KRISHNA RAO
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Accountant General, Telangana, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Telangana, Hyderabad (by name).
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts Department, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Director State Audit Department, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Principal Secretary to Governor, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private Secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Telangana Public Service Commission (with covering letter).
All the District Treasury Officers (with copies to Sub-Treasury Officers).
All District Educational Officers.
All the Chief Executive Officers, Zilla Praja Parishads.
All District Panchayat Officers.
All Secretaries of Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas through Director of Public Libraries, Hyd.
All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through the Commissioner and Director of Agricultural Marketing, Telangana, Hyd.
All Commissioners / Special Officers of Municipalities.
All Recognized Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Printing and Stationery, Hyderabad for publication in the Telangana Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.